Monday, March 02, 2009

Appreciate your help

If you are reading these post about snow & trail conditions @ Trinity I would really appreciate it if you would become followers on Trinity Valley Vibes, that way I will know how many people are taking advantage of the information and that ya'll are interested in this information and the fact that it is linked to www.lakewenatcheeinfo.com snow report page. I want to know if it is worth me keeping this information up. Today we set up a snow course for taking measurements and this summer we will be having the Miner's ridge snow-tel station moved to Trinity for the most accurate and up to date snow conditons available for the Chiwawa River watershed. Thanks get out and enjoy the fresh snow. Peace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am following. Your reports coupled with the Fish Lake reports tell a better story. I also like your Paradise found blog and loved the pictures of the woves.

We probably will be coming up this weekend.